Following the policy ballot which closed on Friday 15 May at 12 noon, we can now reveal the policies and topics you chose to be discussed at NUS Liberation Conference.
The policy proposals you selected are:
The topics selected for the caucuses are:
Disabled Students’ Caucus
- Disabled Students Allowance
- Education experience
- Learning disability assessments.
- Mental and sexual health support
- LBGT+ conversion therapy
- Collaborative campaigns.
Women Students’ Caucus
- Consent training
- Domestic abuse
- Free sanitary products.
Black Students’ Caucus had only three proposals submitted so they will all be debated:
- Boycott, divestment and sanction
- Liberation training and resisting increased police powers during and after COVID-19.
Trans Students’ Caucus had two proposals put forward so these will both be debated:
- The Gender Recognition Act
- Trans healthcare.